Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective clients through a combination of telephone and in person cold calls, networking, and referrals to obtain appointments. Develop clients, not customers and find the right solutions to fit their specific needs.
- Build market presence by developing key relationships with not only clients but community and business leaders by participating in civic and Chamber of Commerce events
- Be proactive to develop business opportunities independently
- Be knowledgeable of competitors
- Sell our telecommunications products and services from all three of our corporate entities.
o Internet, Telephone, Cabling, Computer Networking, Network Management, Wireless Access Points, VoIP Phone Systems, Application Whitelisting, Camera Systems, Networking Hardware, Cable Management, Switches, Firewalls, Cloud Services, Recovery, System Back up, and Controlled Access.
- Understanding a client’s IT business needs
- Be able to uncover needs, wants, challenges, and opportunities
- Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure
- Diagnose a company’s IT systems weaknesses, problems, inefficiencies
- Lead and drive challenging requests across multiple client engagements
- Collaborate with both our internal IT specialists and the client’s IT team
- Develop solutions to a client’s particular set of needs
- Articulate to a client how our products and services can be beneficial to them
- Implement a technological solution to meet the needs of our clients
- Work with a team spirit and entrepreneurial attitude
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ensure a quality ongoing relationship with our new and existing clients
- IT network infrastructure management basic understanding
- Absolutely love to take initiative and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Initiative to learn, complete ongoing training, and pursue educational development throughout career
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good judgment, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience and professional maturity in the handling of confidential information
- Excellent documentations skills
- Be able to share previous sales numbers such as total revenue sold and percent to quota.
- Proven track record of creating net new business within previous role.
- Enjoy opening new accounts. Enjoy having a revenue target.
- Thrive under pressure.
- Good natured and hard working.
- Believe that selling is providing a solution to a client problem.
- Student of sales and technology.
- High proficiency with lead generation, prospecting, and cold calling
- The ability to engage the decision maker in discussions around IT Solutions
- 2+ years in a customer facing role in the IT technology field
- 2+ years’ experience in the IT/communications field
Salary based on experience, aggressive commission structure and employment benefits included